Monday, December 29, 2008

UUUGH!!!


Our house sold. I should be happy about it but we haven't even been looking for another house so as of right now, there is nowhere for us to go. We have 3 weeks to a month to get out. This is really quick.

14 comments:

Angie said...

Timmerie I am happy for you guys, I know you've been wanting to sell, but don't go too far away. THink Stansbury Lake Ward boundaries. Did you ever look at the house in Keel Court?
Angie

terrah said...

Congratulations! It's nice to know there is hope!

Rach said...

Congrats. I bet you did not know I was reading your blog. I love it.

Staci said...

Congrats!! We have plenty of room at our house :)

Jillian said...

Like Angie said, don't move too far away!! Let us know how we can help!

The DeGiulio's said...

Good luck finding a new house. Selling and moving out of a house is always stressful. Shad and I have moved 3 times now but we are staying put for a while.

Michelle said...

Wow Timmerie!! Please stay in Stansbury Park!!!

Jer + Lu said...

Wow! Yah for you. I hope you find something close too!

thezenesfamily said...

I am happy for you for your prayers being answered! But sad, very sad that you won't be just right next door. When you call me I will only be able to say "Hey neighbor" just a few more times. :(
We always have Wal-mart! :(

Alisa said...

Congrats! I know this has been a long time coming for you guys. But yes - please listen to your friends and stay close by ok? Hope you got us some great new neighbors - preferrably with a 5 or 6 year old boy to help ease some of Dylan's pain at Linc leaving him :(

Jason and Ashlee said...

Congrats you guys. That is exciting news, and I bet you find a house you'll love. But, in the off chance - we have room down here and it's 70 degrees. I love, love the U. Can you believe that bowl game??? I never scream at the TV - and I was a screamin fool. Ah...victory is sweet. Good luck with everything and let us know if we can do anything to help. Keep us updated to were you go.

Elicia said...

Congrats on selling the house! 3 weeks is really really quick. You'll be in my prayers.

Zeann said...

2 moves in 30 days definiftly has to be more fun than I can imagine. At least you can just camp out for a while.

But how exciting to be able to start over on the decorating again. Is that why you have moved about 30 times in the last 20 years? Anyway how you feel better and have fun making the new house an snuggly wonderful home just like you have always managed to do. Love you

The Philpot Family said...

Hey You,
I keep seeing you around the neighborhood and want to stop to chat but of course I am always in a hurry to pick up kids, ect. So sad that you guys are moving. I saw the moving trucks and I just think oh that would be heartbreaking. Unless you really wanted to move than I guess you would be happy. So let me know what is going on? Are you guys living in the house on the corner? Keep in touch and please let me know if you need anything at all.

Lindsay Philpot
maxlinphilpot@hotmail.com