My dad is a very big Ute fan so I made him a very large U for Christmas. I have three pictures that show it in the light and dark. This is the first and last letter I will ever make. It was a little more work than I thought it would be.
I got all the lights put on and plugged it in. It looked great and then Paige (my neighbor friend)said, why is there smoke coming out of the top lights? Small electrical problem. With the new set of lights now on and having tested it for an hour, I think he will be happy to show he is a big fan at football season.






5 comments:
Even though it is a big "U" it looks awesome. It was fun helping you out. I hope your Dad is proud of you & loves it!
Im sure he will love it! Home made presents are the best. Thats good you were able to get the new lights fixed.
That is probably the most exciting present dad opened for years. He will be showing it forever he is so proud of it. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, and kindness and bestowing your talents on dad. Love you so much
I love it!!!! Timmerie you are so crafty and fun. You need to make one for your house so I can enjoy it too :)
What a great gift! That's too funny the lights started smoking! Good save, Paige!
Post a Comment