Ok, it happened like this. I decided about 4 days ago that I should make something for Doug's family for Christmas. They don't draw names for Christmas so we have never done anything for any of them. Well, 6 snowmen later, we have their gifts. My thumbs are numb, my back aches, my eyes are blurry and my kids are wondering where mom is. I thought they were kind of cute. I hope they feel the same.
Jane 23
5 months ago






8 comments:
Wow Timmerie, those are darling! Of course they will love them!
Those are SO adorable! You are very talented. Those snowmen are exactly the type of craft that I can't make at all. And I love how you made them each unique! Your family will be thrilled :)
Those are so cute! BTW, I also love your engagement photos. The one of Doug stradding the moose is HILARIOUS!
Tim, you are a miracle worker they are so adorable. I can not believe that you could cut sand and paint them all in four days. You are a Wizz. You blog is so beautiful and I love the new pictures. There is so much artistic talent in there fighting to come out and you still don't believe it. You are truly amazing. love you
These turned out soooo cute! I'm wishing I was part of Doug's family so I could have one! Oh, wait - by law I am - so where's mine?
Those are honestly the cutest things I have ever seen. You did such a great job - you should go into business. Dougs family is going to love them. If you feel the need to do more - we could always take one off your hands.
Timmerie--you put us all to shame with your homemade, darling gifts!!! I could never in a million years make those!! SO not my talent!! And..your mom is so sweet--she writes the most genuine comments to you!!! Zeann is your mom, right??
Super cute-- but looks like TONS of work! Nice job.
Post a Comment