I had to put these Christmas treats on because they are so cute. They are from Teresa, Doug's niece. It looks like she used a chocolate covered cherry as the rear end and tail, a kiss for the head, peanuts for the ears and frosting for the eyes and nose. Too CUTE! You gotta love the gift wrapped fudge as well. THANKS TERESA!!!
Also, We don't have a clue who, but if anyone that is reading this has been leaving special notes at our door, thank you, thank you. You are very kind and we appreciate our treasures!






3 comments:
Those treats are adorable!
I wish we could take credit for the nice anonymous notes on your door, but we just aren't that thoughtful.
Merry Christmas!
Those mice are so cute. How can you even eat them ? Were you getting 12 days of Christmased? We were & haven't exactly figured out who, but... we have an idea. Let me know, we can compare notes! :)
That is such a cute idea! They are so cute I dont think I would eat them.
Post a Comment