Thursday, February 26, 2009

OFFICIALLY MOVED IN!!!


Yay, we are in our house. The boxes are not all unpacked but we are sleeping and eating in this cute house. We pretty much moved from the West side of the lake to the east side of the lake. The fun things about this house are: The basement is already finished, there is a park, baseball diamond, millpond spa and of course the lake all right behind our house. We didn't have to pay for a fence, (we have one already), it cuts 7 minutes off of our drive time to Salt Lake, the maverick gas station is within walking distance in case anyone needs a big pink sugar cookie or cherry pepsi, the church/stake center is 6 houses away, Lincolns bus stop is 6 houses away, Benson Griss Mill is within walking distance. there are trees and birds, we have met about 1/3 of our ward already and they all seem really nice. That is just a few things that I can think of right now. I think it will be a fun place to live. I do miss my neighbors believe it or not and the kids really miss their friends. Lincoln tried to have a party all on his own today to get some boys over to play. We did get one and that is better than none. Brinley has had Doug and I playing dolls with her doll house anytime that she catches us finishing a project. SHE NEEDS FRIENDS!!! We will work on this. I can't wait to change the colors of my blog and add more pictures and things like that but I do need to get the house in order first. A big thanks to everyone who has helped us out and have continued on with true friendships. We appreciate it and have not felt lost or alone at all.
Well back to work, although, I may have to change my blog design, it is making me crazy not to have change.

8 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

sounds like a great house with a convinent location for lots of things. thats always a plus. We have a walmart and a gym 3 minutes away so its great.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the update! Sounds like a good move. I sure wish Logan could take the bus!

terrah said...

Congratulations! I need to come over and see your house! I'll wait a bit until you get settled in. I'm so glad it is going well.

Zeann said...

I love your new home, and the location is great. It feels like we are going half as far now. Best wishes with the rest of the boxes. Wish I were better help.Love you

PS o exciting to have you back to your blog. Its cute

Staci said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about it.

Jan DeGiulio said...

I'm glad you love your new home. It was great to hear all about it and what you like about it. I hope you feel at home soon! I love your blog wallpaper!

Jillian said...

Sounds wonderful! Make sure you take pictures for your blog 'cause I wanna see it--of course I could just come visit you! lol Hope unpacking doesn't take too long.

Alisa said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging!We sure miss you guys, but are so happy that YOU are so happy on the "east" side. It was a nice surprise to have Lincoln show up to play the other day. We need to keep those boys in touch! I'm sorry I don't have a little girl for Brinley to play with!