Thursday, September 4, 2008

Preschool for Brinley



Someone is excited for preschool! Yep, you guessed it, it's Brinley. She woke up at 6:30am to get ready for preschool and then she got dressed and then she ate breakfast and spilled all down the front of her shirt. I didn't change her because she is going to end up getting dirty anyway. She had to wear an undershirt because girls wear undershirts so that is whats hanging down and she had to do her belt up by herself. This is why it is on the side kind of in a wad. She did however let me walk her into school. I asked her if she was scared or ok and she said she was excited. I'm excited for her.

This leaves me with 2 hours twice a week with no children. What will I ever do? Ok, it didn't give me time to finish anything that I started for this first day. I guess I will work on finishing the rest in the weeks to come.

6 comments:

Jason and Ashlee said...

That picture is too cute!! Brinley is getting so big - and you can see the excitment in her face. Lincoln looks so big too. I was reading Brock and layne's blog - and Lex went to 1st grade yesterday. I seems like you took it much better than Layne. I hope all is well.

Staci said...

Yay for Brinley. I'm sure she's going to love it and I'm sure she'll do a fabulous job.

Zeann said...

After hearing Brinley spent 3 more days in the hospital it is so exciting to see her looking just great. Her excitement is contagious, I can't look at her without a giggle. She has been so excited about pre school for so long and now she's finaly there. Best wishes for the greatest year Brinley, Love you

douglas said...

I hope you don't mind but I camr across your blog from the Gleeds blog. Brinley looks so cute for her first day off school. I love the family photo. Hope all is well, and I will see you later in church. By the way I added you as a friend on my links.

Luv ya,
Lauren

The Philpot Family said...

Hey you,
I saw you on Lauren's blog. She looks adorable!

Lindsay Philpot

sdaguilar said...

She is so cute!!! I can't believe she's old enough for preschool! And don't feel bad, my kids are at school all day, and I still don't get anything done!