Ok, Laura, you got me hooked. I could spend all day putting faces into these pictures. I had to add a few to my blog because they are sooo funny. everyone else needs to show there true beauty. www.yearbookyourself.com
Hi Timmer. Now that we have high speed, I can look at blogs and yours is so cute! You are very good at this blogging thing. I couldn't stop laughing at these great pictures!
6 comments:
Awesome pics of your family! I will never be able to look at you the same! :)Paige
Timmerie, those are HILARIOUS!
I love it!!! I have to go on there and see it for myself. You guys are looking good. I hope all is well.
Creepy AND funny. I'll be trying it out later today.
Ya- lots of good laughs! It's the simple pleasures in life, right?
Hi Timmer. Now that we have high speed, I can look at blogs and yours is so cute! You are very good at this blogging thing. I couldn't stop laughing at these great pictures!
Post a Comment