Ok, I just have to say that it's the same few families that go to these activities every year and guess what? I don't care, I love them all because they make it so much fun. If we do end up moving away from here, we will definitely miss our ward friends and neighbors. I've been told that it's not the same outside of Stansbury and it's probably true. Thanks everyone for making our little saturday fair fun.
3 comments:
How cute, Timmerie. Your neighborhood, ward and area is full of such amazing people and they do remarkable things from neighborhood testimony books to supporting everyone in a way often not seen to the fun activities that pop up regularly. What a blessing to be there, to participate, give and receive. I hope it works out that you can be part of this life for many more years.
What fun!! I can't believe only a few families go. Looks like your kids had a ball.
Good times! I love all the pics you captured-- showing everyone in their true spirit :) Lincoln + Brinley holding hands in line is so sweet!
ps- I love the Jerry McGuire song you added...
Post a Comment