This last Saturday was free day at Timpanogos Cave. We decided to take the kids on the hike and through the cave. It was very fun and the weather was perfect. I have a couple pictures but for the most part, I was afraid one of the kids was going to fall off the edge and was to nervous to keep taking pictures. I really want the kids to see all the places that I went to when I was their age although, I thought they were boring and my kids probably will feel the same way, but they will appreciate them when they are older.
Jane 23
5 months ago






5 comments:
I was the same way when I took my kids to Timpanogus cave. I was so afraid that they were going to fall off the side, that I made them all walk in a single file line along the wall of the other side. I don't even think they had fun because I was telling them every second to scoot to the side. ANXIETY!
I love all of your pictures! What a fun family photo! Cute blog.
You changed your blog again! I thought I was just on the other day & you had a fall background? Am I just crazy? Well yes I know that I am!
I looked on Miriam's site and saw your blog link. It looks like you guys had a fun time. I think I would be afraid too.
What a fun family activity-- and FREE at that! Glad everyone made it home safe!
Post a Comment