Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Meet me at the airport

Today when I picked Lincoln up from school he quickly said that he didn't get his work all done because of (Josway). Well sometimes that happens and sometimes it doesn't. It just so happened that while we were eating our cinco de mayo dinner, Lincoln ran and got a paper for me to read. On the front of his school work paper that says WEDNESDAY in big bold letters it says: Send this to Kaela (that was the note for me) and also on the front it says make sure you don't find any more boyfriends. (note for Kaela)


The inside of Lincolns nicely folded up school work, that isn't done by the way, it says: Kaela, I do not know how to spell your name. I moved to Arizona. It's a different state. If you want to marry me you should meet me at the airport. I am 7, soon I will turn 8. Put this where you will see it when you go in your room.




Talk about love. These two have been in love since preschool and I have pictures at the beginning of my blog of them sitting together at preschool graduation. I think I have another picture on my blog of when she came to play at our house last year and she had her lipstick from ear to ear, perfume galore and her fancy purse. Kaela gave Lincoln a picture of herself and he keeps it on his dresser. We have moved three times and they have moved once. I however am currently working with my special forces to get this letter to the princess. I don't want to be the one who messed up the plans for the GRAND meeting at the airport. I know they are just kids but I think it is so cute.

By the way, I think that poor Josway is off the hook!

5 comments:

thezenesfamily said...

Lincoln, Lincoln! Never let miles get in the way of true love! The joke will be on you Mom and Dad, if they actually marry one day! :)

Jason and Ashlee said...

That is so cute. I love that he has her picture on his dresser. You never know - they could end up together.

The Best Preschool in Clinton said...

I am so happy that he has been playing, what a cute boy. So smart and handsome too. The princess with a mind of her own will be amazing like her aunt someday. Some times you just have to take like into your own hands. I love the mom, what an amazing mom that loves her children so much that she nurtures who they are, in their own very personal way. And a Testimony that will rival anyone. I love you!!!

Staci said...

So sweet.

Jan DeGiulio said...

Cute! I hope they see each other again someday!