Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's True!!!!

Our youngest child graduated from preschool. Wow, how we ever made it through those two years, I couldn't tell you. Brinley did her best and loved every minute of it.
From what I have heard, she is the oldest in her class and as you can see, she is the shortest. I don't think the other mothers were aware that she is older than the other kids because they mentioned that she is so smart. Yep she is! (I highly suggest putting your kids in the younger class to make them feel smart hee, hee.)

I tried my hardest to get her to put on a cute little spring dress like the other girls but she decided that her hand-me-over clothes were the best choice for the big day. They are fine but once in awhile it is fun for mom to have a little princess. Oh well.

I honestly have never seen her smile so big and this is how she was during her whole program. Now we get to look forward to all day kindergarten starting in the fall. UUUGH!

2 comments:

thezenesfamily said...

Congratulations Brinley! You sure have grown up since the very first time we met you! You were just a wee lil' baby girl! You will have sooo much fun in Kindergarten! And don't worry, your Mom will quickly adjust to her new found freedom during the day! :) Miss yas!!!

Katrina said...

Not Uugh! Hooray, hooray!!!