Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New backyard

This is our backyard before last week. Rocks from the patio to the back wall. Scenic, I know.


This is our yard after last week.
We have grass and it's green and we have bushes, they are small but they will grow and trees that will grow. Yay for us!

This is the lemon meringue pie that Doug and I made from the lemons someone handed out at work from off of their tree. We almost have it perfected.

7 comments:

terrah said...

How fun to have grass for you kids! And the huge deck above looks so nice too. It looks like you guys are getting all settled in and getting things the way you want them!

Staci said...

I love the yard!

Katrina said...

It's looking great! I didn't know you had that awesome back deck and covered patio - jealous! Hopefully you're feeling better about it...we all know you have a way of making hideous things beautiful!

Life as Linds said...

The yard looks great! Also, I want to lick the screen! That pie loots amazing!

Jan DeGiulio said...

Love to hear about the fun you are having! Amazing park - WOW! Your yard looks beautiful. Did you do the work yourselves? Those rocks look heavy and HARD to move. That pie is beautiful. Lemon meringue - always a favorite of mine. Eat 3 pieces for me.

Zeann said...

Wow you guys have been soooo busy. Your yard looks great and I can't wait to see the bushes bloom. The pie looks incredible. Were the lemons sweeter being tree ripened?

thezenesfamily said...

Looks good and the backyard too! :)