This is a fun big park that we found out in Chandler. The ground is covered in wood chips and there is a roof overhead to block the hot sun. There are little covered picnic areas all over that look like small barns and people rent them for birthday parties. The parties are huge. I think we will end up coming here on a regular basis.

This is Brinley on the playground. I was sitting over by this little climbing aparatus and every dad that saw it would encourage (or force) their child to try it and they would for about 2 seconds and run off, then the dad's would try it. I'm not sure what was so fascinating about it but the men liked it.

Lincoln was going crazy on this motorcycle. I was cracking up because he tried every move that a guy with a new dirt bike would try. Luckily it was bolted to the ground.

This is a man made rock for the kids to climb. Brinley climbed up and down and up and down and about 10 minutes later and a little courage, Lincoln climbed up.

After Lincoln made it to the top Brinley climbed down as fast as she could and climbed up again and back down. After trying for about 5 minutes, Lincoln was a strong boy and just jumped off.

This is Lincoln showing me how he uses the smart board at school. It is just like the weather mans on tv. He moves all the letters from one side to the other and switches screens with the touch of his finger. It's pretty neat. I was impressed. They have these in all the classrooms.
Lincoln is taking a golf class after school with about 10 other kids. It has been a lot of fun and he has learned a lot. I don' t know if he will do it again because he really wants to start into Karate.
2 comments:
We were at that park for hours on Presidents DAy. It was perfect. And we were there last week for a party, but it was FREEZING that day. The kids love it.
P.S. Any pie left ;)
Wow Just look Lincoln take care of that golf ball. Great going Linc!!!!
Post a Comment