This was our little trip home from Utah. We went to see Doug's mom for Doug's big birthday. There are so many beautiful and different areas that I had to take some pictures. We had snow on the ground in Southern Utah and in Flagstaff but it was warm desert in between the cold. The bridge that we walked across is called Navajo Bridge which is accessed from Fredonia. This was a very fun but long drive. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG!
Wow! I didn't know Doug turned 50!!! It's a good thing he has those little ones to keep him so young! Happy Belated Birthday Doug! It was great to see you all!
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG!!! The places you stopped looked really cool. I'm glad you made it up to Utah safe.
Beautiful pictures!!!
HAPPY BIRFDAY DOUG!
Beautiful pictures! Happy Birthday Doug!!! must have been a quick but wonderful trip. So wonderful to have you here for a few minutes. Love you
Glad you made it back safely. Happy Birthday Doug!!
Wow! I didn't know Doug turned 50!!! It's a good thing he has those little ones to keep him so young! Happy Belated Birthday Doug! It was great to see you all!
Wonderful Pictures! I'm so glad we got to see you while you were in Salt Lake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUGY DEAR!
( I put this in all caps so Doug could hear us yelling from Utah) :)
Happy Birthday to your hubby!!
What a great way to celebrate. That bridge is awesome!
Post a Comment