Sunday, January 24, 2010

Princess Party


On Saturday Brinley attended her first Princess Party at the clubhouse. They suggested that we dress them up all fancy. Brinley chose her clothes and asked for makeup, earrings, tights and finger nail polish.


They had a grand entrance and rolled out the red carpet just for the 50 princesses.

All the tables were decorated with fancy tablecloths, bows, sparkles and of course a lot of pink.
They had them sit down and go over the manners of a Princess while letting them frost and decorate a cookie with some punch.

Princess Tiawna from the "Princess and the frog" was the special guest at the party. She read Princess stories to all the princesses. They had lots of activities like; place the kiss on the frog, decorate your own crown, hula hoops and face painting. Very fun day for all the little girls.

11 comments:

terrah said...

What a fun event! I bet she was so excited!

Katrina said...

That's so cool - wish we had fun stuff like that around here!

Life as Linds said...

That is so cute! I bet she will never forget that!

Simper Family said...

Oh how fun. We use to get Princess parties coming into my school for their hair, nails and make-up to get done. It was some of my favorite times.
Looks like you are all having fun in the warmer weather. Can't wait to join you in just a short couple weeks.

Jan DeGiulio said...

WOW! what a fun day.

sdaguilar said...

Oh my gosh that Brinley is so beautiful! And she must be related to Shandra because Shandra turns stools into horses all the time. :)

Staci said...

That is awesome!

Zeann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zeann said...

I am surely losing my mind. I can't see my comment here. I guess I just thought it. What a beautiful opportunity for Brinley. She is such the princess anyway and to be able to be in a princess doings that big is just fantastic. How can you not grow up to be a lady if you were always a beautiful princess? Love it and love you

Jason and Ashlee said...

How fun!! Brinley looks so cute in her princess outfit.

Jer + Lu said...

Brinley make such a perfect princess!! How fun for you two!