
This is after the first of a few rain storms that will be coming through this week. There are little ponds everywhere. I'm so glad that they planned well for the rain, no worries about flooding. This is a basketball park across from my house.

This is a very important picture. This has to do with the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Soooo true. This side is my backyard with all the rocks and the puney tree with no leaves. We hung a hummingbird feeder on the tree for color. Behind us is a beautiful yard with palm trees and flowering bushes, lots of green grass and of course a swimming pool. I could smell the pool smell when I walked out this morning to take pictures. I would take pictures of their yard from our balcony but there isn't anywhere to hide out there. I guess we can say that the upkeep is pretty simple. We will be getting a new yard in the next couple months and we will actually have some green grass. Yay!
4 comments:
Pretty flowers.... but what I really want to see are house pictures!
We miss you guys!
That is so interesting, you can hardly tell where the ground turns into the fence. Flowers are beautiful, Humming birds will be looking for the red. Love you
LOVE the plants here. It became my little hobby.
Can't wait to see the finished yard!!
Luck you! I would LOVE to see some flowers or even some green grass at this point! You don't even have to wait for spring! I hope you're loving it there!
Post a Comment