Sunday, January 24, 2010

Camera Time

This would be the attire that was worn when Brinley went to the Kingdom of Kindness. They studied the letter "K" at school.
This would be the sleeping princess that kept telling me I could only hold her for a minute because she had to get back to her horse. I thought it was an imaginary horse until I laid her down on the couch and went to get the phone. This would be Brinley's horse that I found. It is tied up and waiting for her to get back. Poor lonesome horse.

I asked Lincoln to take a picture of the lake at the park across from our house.
Apparantly he felt that he also needed to be in the picture.
This is the lake from the rain, it's about 2-3 feet deep. Brinley wanted to put her swim suit on and head over.

This is Brinley in her brand new cowboy boots that she got for Christmas. She's running like she has the best idea ever.
This is Brinley after running in the water in her new boots and pants. Lincoln took the picture and I kind of think that her best idea ever came from her brother.

Someone snuck my camera and took these pictures!
Do you know who it was?


5 comments:

Katrina said...

Oh my heck - that is sooo cute! Linc is a crack up taking his own picture, along with the lake - pretty sneaky! And the poor horse and cowboy boots...they'll never be the same, but hopefully better!

Zeann said...

Yippie Ki-a Ki-a some pictures. Love em. Missing those kids and you more than ever. Everyone missed you at dinner yesterday. Its a whole new atmosphere with 5 of my loved ones missing, and actually it was 6 because Hily went to Dallin's. But we got darling Luke. Loved that. You will be so proud of me some day when the basement is cleaned. Tonight I was going to throw away all of the games but as I wiped them off I realized we had only saved the good ones the last time around. Now I have washed them all I need to get them on the shelves then on to the file cabinet and that room bill be done. Love you

sdaguilar said...

I love it! It's good to see your kids again - they both look bigger!

thezenesfamily said...

Beautiful Princess Brinley!
Nice job Linc!

Jer + Lu said...

Brinley's horse is too cute! Love that Lincoln put himself in the lake picture! Wonder where he learned that from...