- A Job
- temporarily short/long term family seperation
- thoughts about our house - sale
- moving - when - where - how
- Again, much appreciated answers to our prayers with as usual, questions of "What is really next for us?"
- We do love Arizona and hope that this works out for us, however, we also love Utah and the people that live here.
- Is this deja vu?
Wish us luck!






6 comments:
Wow!! Congrats! And of course the best of luck! I will miss you!
Aggh! When did this all happen???? You'll have to let us know more details. We would be so sad to not see you regularly anymore. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
WOW!!! How long have you known? What is the scoop? Like Terrah I want more details. I'm glad it's an answer to prayers but I will sure miss you all!
I just heard the news through the family grapevine... well my sis, to my mom, then to me :) YAY!!! how exciting, I am jealous what wonderful weather! We'll come visit whenever we come down. we'll miss ya. Keep us updated with a current blog!
Good Luck!
Yaaaaaaaay!! Just got your email. I'm gonna be looking in south scottsdale so you'll be closer to me :)
The forcast says 70-80 degrees for the next 7 months. Gotta love AZ in the winter ;)
Good luck!!
Post a Comment