We took advantage of Labor day to have this picture done so that we wouldn't miss a year. Dallas the oldest has just received his mission call to Guadalajara, Mexico and so we will not have another year with them all together for a couple years.
We love the kids and their great individual personalities that they each bring to the family parties.






5 comments:
Looks like fun! And thanks for posting about Dallas' mission call-- how exciting! When I see you next, let me know when he leaves.... and did you find a good day to come over and visit?
We need that many cousins. I'm jealous. So, so fun and congrats again Dallas.
Beautiful Tim. Thank you for the post
That's a miracle in itself to get them all to sit for a pic! Wow, I didn't know your nephew was old enough for a mission! Congrats!
Love the picture! Love all the people in it! Thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment