

We had a really fun day yesterday out a Jordanelle with Aunt Jan and Uncle Rod playing at the lake. We have the funnest relatives and I love that we are able to socialize for hours and it never gets old. Sadly enough, I took my camera but left it up at the truck when we were down at the lake.
My kids were able to go on a boat for the very first time and they both rode the tube behind the boat. They had a blast. Doug did a little water skiing and also rode the tube. I enjoyed watching them all.
Terrah, my cousin brought up some dark blue frosted sugar cookies so that was an added bonus to see everyone with blue teeth, lips and even a couple noses. Jan was able to get a picture of Brinley and Cora after the cookie. It's a classic.

On the drive up we were able to see the hot air balloons flying right above our truck. I was able to take a few pictures until Lincoln became to panicked thinking that I would fall out the window of the truck.


On the way home, I got a picture of a great sunset over the Great Salt Lake. It just so happened to be a very scenic and fun filled day.

Thanks to everyone that came and especially thanks to Jan and Rod for sharing your day with us.
My kids were able to go on a boat for the very first time and they both rode the tube behind the boat. They had a blast. Doug did a little water skiing and also rode the tube. I enjoyed watching them all.
Terrah, my cousin brought up some dark blue frosted sugar cookies so that was an added bonus to see everyone with blue teeth, lips and even a couple noses. Jan was able to get a picture of Brinley and Cora after the cookie. It's a classic.

On the drive up we were able to see the hot air balloons flying right above our truck. I was able to take a few pictures until Lincoln became to panicked thinking that I would fall out the window of the truck.
On the way home, I got a picture of a great sunset over the Great Salt Lake. It just so happened to be a very scenic and fun filled day.
Thanks to everyone that came and especially thanks to Jan and Rod for sharing your day with us.






8 comments:
It was such a fun day! I'm so glad we got a chance to hang out.... it seems like it's been a long time!
Sounds like it was a fun day! We were sad we couldnt make it.
Sounds like a wonderful day and your pictures are beautigul.Love you
Love the frosted faces :)
That's cute Lincoln was so concerned about you!
Sounds like the perfect day at the lake. I wish we could have been there for the fun.
So glad we could spend a day together! It was great fun!
I love the lake. The day sounded perfect - even the blue teeth.
How fun! Doug use to b quite talented on the water. It would be fun to see if he still shows off ;) That's cute Lincoln is so protective. I love blue teeth too, especially on kids. Fun fun, love you guys.
Post a Comment