Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of 1st Grade


Happy 1st day Lincoln!

Well, I didn't get the memo that everyone takes their kids to school on the first day. I did take Lincoln to school, early, showed him his classroom and then brought him back home so that he could ride the bus with his friends. No one was on the bus! I had to drive Lincoln back to school because we watched out the window for his friends to come down the street and none came along, therefore, we missed the bus. Uuugh! Oh well, he made it to school and was so excited.


5 comments:

Zeann said...

Wow! you wouldn't let me walk you across the street to school on the first day. EVER!!! you always had someone better to go with. I never got the hang of it. Will you?
I also never had anyone go to school with me on the first day I guess they hadn't ever heard of leaving the chores to get us to school. If we missed the bus we walked. The fartherest school was only 7 miles though. Good luck. Love you

Jason and Ashlee said...

Lincoln looks so big. Too bad his friends weren't on the bus today, that's a bummer.

Staci said...

Happy first day Lincoln. It's going to be a great year!!

Jan DeGiulio said...

Great pictures of the first day of school! I loved seeing them.

Zeann said...

I can't believe how grown up Linc looks all ready for school. He is jsut growing up so fast. Love you