When you have kids in school, it seems like they come home with about 15-20 papers a week. I pretty much have stopped looking at them because basically, it's annoying! Well I have a stack of them on the cabinet that is about 2 inches high. I decided I had better do a quick look through today before I throw them all out.
Looking through them I noticed that Lincoln's teacher has had them doing a weekend news page where they write and draw a picture of what they did on the weekend.
These were actually kind of cute and I could tell exactly what they were. I thought I would share them and I guess I will put them in his photo album so that he can see how cute they are when he is older. But let it be known that I am not going to be doing this with every page that is sent home. UUUGH!

Lincoln hiking Angels landing with his dad and uncle Steven.
Lincoln playing soccer

Lincoln at Grandpa Bob's on Labor day with all the grandkids making stepstones with their hand and footprints. I like how he showed them all standing in the cement and the colored stones as well as (I believe) Monique bent over on her knees helping out at the bottom or could that possibly be the ever famous Ayvri that wanted to do it over and over and over again.






2 comments:
He is still brilliant and an artist as well GOOOO Lincoln. Love you
Good idea to scan, post + toss!
Post a Comment