I have had a dresser in my garage(s) for over two years and have finally found time to repaint it. This dresser was made by my grandpa Ellis for my mom when she was little and my mom painted it fuchsia pink and black to match her bedroom when she got married. I wish I would have taken a picture of it but didn't think about it until after it was done. After shortening my life by inhaling the lead paint that I sanded off, I feel pretty good with the outcome. Sorry it is so dark. I have it all painted but will need some help getting it out of the garage and into the house.
Jane 23
5 months ago






6 comments:
The dresser looks really good, nice job.
Wow, nice job! I have some projects sitting around in my basement too.... hopefully someday I'll get to them!
Great job! It is beautiful.
Grandma Stander made it! I knew she made great food and now I find out she made dressers too! WOW!
Wow! I didn't even recognize the old girl. Now I have a little side table and a wooden bench that needed to be painted! How about it? You feeling bored? :)
Looks fantastic! Great job.
Post a Comment