Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where is everyone?

Lincoln and Brinley were so excited to get to hang out at the pool for fall break.  It is a little harder to get to the pool when they have school due to homework and everything else.  We got to the pool and had it all to ourselves.  That would be because it was 99 degrees and not 100.  Nobody in Arizona goes to the pool when the temperature dips that low because it is just too cold.  The kids actually said the water was cold and didn't play in it for very long.  I think that is so funny.  I guess we are adapting to the weather. 


It must be time to put the swim suits away.

1 comment:

Zeann said...

Fun pool, funny AZ people. I can't imagine not just loving it. I guess we will never understand the climate effects on our bodies.