This is Brinley's first soccer game and boy was it cold. She is about a head shorter than all the boys she plays with but she can skip and trot around better than any of them. I'm glad she didn't fall over, someone would have had to help her up with that neat gettup she had on. I had to put the last picture on because she is totally skipping the opposite way of the ball (pretty much normal for her). This will be her one and only soccer season because she obviously is in need of a dance class and 5 out of 8 of the games that her and Lincoln play are at the exact same time at different fields.
Jane 23
5 months ago






2 comments:
It looks like it was a really cold day. I love the last picture where Brinley is skipping the opposite way of the ball, too cute.
Are you sure your little girl is in there somewhere?! That's quite the get-up! I'll agree it was much needed though. Very cold!!
Post a Comment