What a fun day for soccer practice. I think with the windchill it was 10 or 20 degrees with snow off and on. The parents were froze and felt that two quick runs would have been good enough but the coach was very gung-ho about going on to the point that he went into overtime. Brinley is the only girl and about a head shorter than the rest but she will do fine. There was a point that she just stood there crying not because someone kicked her or took her ball, but because she was soooo cold. If we can get some warmer weather and get the coach to quit calling her Abigail, it should be a fun season.
Jane 23
5 months ago






6 comments:
I bet it was cold, it sounds cold. I kept thinking that it looked warm today b/c of the sun and everytime I went out I was SO cold.
Thats so fun she is playing soccer, even if she is the only girl.
Ooooo...chilly. Way to go Brinley!!
I can't believe Brinley is old enough on be on a soccer team. The pictures look SO COLD! This is one more reason to hope for warm weather soon!
Ooooh....what a trooper you guys are. I would be just like Brinley - crying because I was so cold.
Brinley is a champ!! just watch her rip when she can take her smow pants and winter coat off. I hope that is very soon. Love you
I see those little kids out there practicing rain or shine and my heart goes out to them... and their parents. Wat to stick it out Brinley!
Post a Comment