Friday, March 20, 2009

Our house

These are pictures of our house. I don't have all of the boxes unpacked in the office or our bedroom so we won't show those rooms yet. We put a lot into this house and when we finally finished, the washer broke and the vaccum broke. So now we have pretty much everything new.

10 comments:

thezenesfamily said...

Looks GREAT! I will be over this week to see everything in person! :)

Jan DeGiulio said...

Your new home looks wonderful! I love all that storage space. The kids rooms are very cute. I love your kitchen. Have fun in your new home!

Zeann said...

Wow you have been working so hard. That was a lot of boxes to go through. Looks great. I love it.Love you

The DeGiulio's said...

Your house looks really nice! Im jealous of your new washer and dryer! Did you paint Lincoln and Brinleys rooms? they are really cute.

Staci said...

A walk in linen closet?? I'm jealous.
It looks great you guys. I'm so happy you're moved in and getting settled.

terrah said...

You guys have done a ton of work! It looks great!

Jason and Ashlee said...

The house looks wonderful. A walk-in linen closet, now that is what I want. Enjoy the new home.

Alexander Family said...

Your new house looks great! We are sad that you had to move away. I am really jealous of your walk in linen closet & new washer and dryer!

Alisa said...

WOW Jensens! This house is awesome! I love the large walk-in pantry and linen closet. Aren't you glad to be free of that tiny laundry room in the old house (I will never get used to it...). And how fun to have new EVERYTHING!

Jer + Lu said...

WOW!! Everything looks great! I'm so jealous of the giant pantry + linen closet! Your kids rooms are spectacular!! Come decorate mine!