Brinley is such a big girl since she turned five. Lincoln checked her when she woke up and he could tell that she had grown. He thinks that she might have grown in her legs.
She opened presents first thing, then we played Memory game and watched a movie and then went to Mcdonalds for lunch and to the pool after that.

She was very excited about the cake that I made for her and she was excited that she was able to help decorate it which is why the top is so fancied up.
We ended the day with birthday cake for dinner.
She had a great birthday and we all had fun spending the day with her.






4 comments:
What a fun birthday! Happy Birthday Brinley!
Happy, Happy Birthday from the Zenes' family to You! We wish we were there for your Birthday so we could have eaten your cake too!!!
Happy Birthday sweet Brinley. It was so much fun to get to see you right after your birthday and I'm with Lincoln I definitely think you have grown. Have a wonderful year love you
Happy Birthday to your little sweetheart! I'll never forget Brinley being blessed on the same day as Ezra-- can't believe it's been 5 years!
Post a Comment