Oh my. Yeah, you're right - there's really no way to disguise that without a wig. Speaking of which, do you want me to send you Addy's to borrow until that hair grows back? I bet she'd look at least as awesome!!! Good luck, and keep laughing about it...otherwise you'll cry!
Hmmmmm.....I think a really fantastic hat is going to have to be purchased. Or a big bright distracting bow. I love Katrina's suggestion about Addy's Wig. That wig was awesome!
Fortunatly if you just get the red food coloring and a little gel out she will fit right in this year another year it might not work. You had me in tears with Linc and then this just about tipped me over. So glad your kids are so beautiful these little bumps will hardly show. Love you
7 comments:
Ahh! Wow, what a haircut! Is it just inevitable that every kid is going to do that once? I wouldn't have guessed it was going to be Brinley though!
Oh my. Yeah, you're right - there's really no way to disguise that without a wig. Speaking of which, do you want me to send you Addy's to borrow until that hair grows back? I bet she'd look at least as awesome!!! Good luck, and keep laughing about it...otherwise you'll cry!
Oh MY! That's all I can say! OH MY!
Hmmmmm.....I think a really fantastic hat is going to have to be purchased. Or a big bright distracting bow. I love Katrina's suggestion about Addy's Wig. That wig was awesome!
So sorry! Great luck she is so beautiful. People will look at her face and not her hair.
Fortunatly if you just get the red food coloring and a little gel out she will fit right in this year another year it might not work. You had me in tears with Linc and then this just about tipped me over. So glad your kids are so beautiful these little bumps will hardly show. Love you
LOL... Oh my gosh I can't even believe this cute thing. All I have to say is enough hair school can't fix that. LOL.. aren't kids fun.
Post a Comment