
Lincoln lost his 4th front tooth this last week so we have been singing the famous two front teeth song to him all week. I keep offering him pretzels and he keeps reminding me that he can't bite them. hee, hee!

This is Brinley as a Starlette for her dance recital. She did really well. This picture is of her second dance. (her favorite) Her first dance she was a fairy and just as they started the music she decided that she needed to go potty (right then and there, front and center) I think she was nervous and couldn't hold back however only I noticed until she ran off the stage crying. We got things taken care of and she was able to do a wonderful dance to "dance with me Santa". What a memory and I need to keep in mind for the next recital that it doesn't matter how many times you ask if they need to go potty, you make them try. I have to say that Miss Katrina her dance teacher did an excellent job. They actually learned more in that short amount of time than most kids do in 2 years. What a great teacher!

This is our front room that has the tree in it. This would be the only place we decorated this year because there simply just isn't time. The picture is a little messed up because my disk apparantly went bad so I took the best of what I had and will invest in a new one this week.

This is what I have been working on for the past few days. We bought it in three small boxes with about 500 pieces and I managed to put it together in about 8 hours. I love it. I was able to set my computer up and feel like my world is back in working order.
I really think it has been fun out here. I have to laugh because when we go out shopping, we will see one guy with long pants and a sweater and walking with him will be a guy in shorts and a short sleeve shirt. We are still trying to figure out what we are supposed to be wearing to fit in.
The other funny thing that I really wanted a picture of is a couple days ago, the ice cream man came down our road with his cute music on, it was getting dark and as I watched him drive by the christmas lights were on all the houses as he drove down the road. That is something I haven't seen before. I wasn't able to get a picture because all I could do was watch him drive down the street.
Our house is starting to feel like a home and the neighborhood seems really nice as well as the ward. I have got to get out and steal an orange off of someones orange tree. That still amazes me that there are orange trees just on the side of the road. The palm trees are beautiful and the cactus plants are amazing. I will definitely get pictures of these things that probably everyone here in AZ thinks are just normal and put them on the blog.
For the record, anyone is welcome to come out and stay with us anytime they want. We are so lucky to live in a time where we can email, call, blog, chat, facebook and keep in touch with one another continuously. Thanks for being there for us and we will definitely miss not being there for Christmas.
8 comments:
Wow, I love that desk! It looks great! I'm so glad you are getting settled in and everything is going well. Can't wait to see more pics! I hope the camera straightens up and starts treating you better :).
The picture of Lincoln missing his 4 front teeth is cute and the song is very appropriate. Brinley looks cute in her little santa outfit. And thats great about the desk. I dont know if I'd have the patience to put all those little pieces together.
The house looks great Timmerie. I'm so sad you guys can't come for Christmas Eve, but we'll see you on Christmas day, right??
How can I be so sad and so happy at the same time? Just totaly paralized. Your desk is absolutly beautiful and the living room and tree look great. I know it will look like a stager went through every day just because thats who you are, a decorator that makes a home, home. Missing you so much for Christmas. Love you
Good to hear from you! So fun to see the pictures! Hope to see more.
Happy Christmas! You are probably tired of hearing this but... we miss you too. Oh and btw, we are taking you up on your offer to visit. Well some of us. Carter is on his way! :)
All 4 front teeth at once! That's crazy! Brinley looks so precious in her dance outfit! Glad the 2nd dance number went so well.
Timmerie, I'm so glad that your house feels like a home. We will be moving soon too (in case you haven't heard) and everyone is a little apprehensive. We missed you at Christmas but are happy to see that you are loving your new place. Thank you for the tower of treats! We are still eating them!
Post a Comment