Friday, May 15, 2009

Lincoln's school reached their reading goal of 300,000 minutes, so they had sky-divers land on their school soccer field. It was really fun! They came right over the top of us and it seemed like they were going very fast. What a fun idea. The kids were going crazy.

7 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

That is SO cool. Jan was telling us how Cora was scared and holding on to you for dear life.

terrah said...

Thanks SO MUCH for watching the girls-- it was a big help, and they had fun!

Zeann said...

What a wonderful reward and reading incentive. So glad Lincoln was a part of it. Love you

Jan DeGiulio said...

I think your school is COOL!!! What a great reward for a job well done.

Jer + Lu said...

For a minute I thought you were going to say that was YOU skydiving! Still neat though.

Staci said...

How fun for the kids. I'm sure they loved every minute.

Staci said...

How fun for the kids. I'm sure they loved every minute.