Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lincoln, Lincoln, Lincoln





All I can say is this little guy is very creative. He puts alot of thought into everything that he does and when he does it, he really does it. As for the sign at the top, he made that a year ago and put it on his bedroom door. I can't take it off, it reminds me of something from Toy Story.

7 comments:

Alisa said...

Lincoln is so adorable. I love it when he and Dyl play together. They both have such creative imaginations. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Oh, I do have some adhisive remover maybe you should try it before you get desparate.

He certainly is quick and smart and so darling. Love you

thezenesfamily said...

Love that Linc. He is a handsome police officer, too. (His getup, he told me he was a cop when he came to show me this dress up outfit) I think if it wasn't for Linc, some days I wouldn't smile! :)

Rach said...

You need to frame that. How cute is he.

The DeGiulio's said...

thats really cute, he sure looks like he is enjoying himself

Staci said...

What a little cutie!!!

Zeann said...

I just have to keep coming back to look at Lincoln's cute sign. How old was Brinley when she learned to read it? Love you all