- I have a real problem of remembering redundant things such as: phone numbers of all my friends and neighbors growing up and of all Doug's family, my families ss#'s passwords, logins,everyone that I have only met once, every student in my high school graduation class and I know where every single person in the ward lives. The problem with this is when I see someone from the past, I run up and say hello ... and they look at me and don't have a clue who I am. It makes for really awkward situations. The strange thing about it is I can't remember anything important like answers to a test or what was in that recipe. Uuugh!
- I love to travel even with the littlest amount of money. I used to watch on the internet at work for super great flight deals and call all my friends to buy tickets. We would fly out to anywhere and sometimes stay in really scary places. We once got round trip tickets for $100 dollars to Florida and got to be in a hurricane. Our hotel roof started leaking so they moved us to a different room but it was still fun. While single, I would once or twice a year, go visit trendwest with a friend, act like we were married and get free trips. We had a blast going to Vegas, California, wherever. Now that I have kids it's in our best interest to stay in better hotels. Those were the good old days.
- I love Vegas. Yes a mormon girl loves Vegas-- For those of you who have not been to the fancy restaraunts, the nice shows, you are missing out. Two days max is enough but it is the best place for people watching. I love the Bellagio 'O' show and Celine Dion was excellent. The hotels are so beautiful, I could spend all day just walking through them, Venetian, Bellagio, Caesers palace. The only problem is that they don't have PEPSI, I think it's some sort of Mafia thing. Again, I haven't been there since I have had kids, maybe sometime in the future I shall return.
- I love the smell of Markers, gas, tar, all that crazy stuff that kills your brain cells.
- In highschool, I got kicked out of chemistry. I apparantly was so annoying that my teacher told me that if I left the class and never came back, he would give me an 'A'. That worked for me. I got an 'A'.
- I love lumpy cream of wheat and lumpy mashed potatoes.
- Ok, we are reaching here-- I used to collect basketball cards. Why you asked- I don't know. Were they worth anything? Not a darn penny. Do I have them still? heck no. What was I thinking.
Yay- I made it. I tag Katrina H. Staci V, Alisa B, and Angie K. Good luck everyone.






7 comments:
Wow-- those were some good laughs! What a wild thing you were! (and still are, I'm sure!) And enjoying those "bad" smells sure explains alot! jk
I loved reading those things about you. I would love it if I could remeber things better - I have a serious problem with the little things. I think it is funny you would go to trendwest and get free trips because Jason and I have done the same thing - a free trip to hawaii, of course I'll listen to you for 90 minutes.
And you didn't mention all those nights crawling through tiny tunnels underground, and the kids that kinda got stuck, and the caves you explored, no wonder my hair came in white before it got dark again, just getting the scare out.
I never heard the Chemstry thing. Good I'm not dead I don't think there is room to turn over in my casket enough times for this stuff.
I'm so glad you made it through it even if you didn't outgrow it. I love you and you always kept my heart rate up. Love you
LOL! :)
I am TOTALLY throwing out my ward directory that I usually can't find anyway and calling YOU for phone #'s and addresses. So the only # I need to know is yours! But wait - you're trying to move. Crap!
And - thanks for tagging me. I have no idea what to say that wont make me look like a total freak. Your tag just made you looke smart and super cool.
Ok...I'm getting ready to do the tag. I just have to sit down and narrow my weird things down.
Thanks Timmerie for letting me know about that song. I had never heard it before, but I just downloaded it from Itunes. So cute!!!
Post a Comment