Friday, July 11, 2008

Brinleys Birthday







Brinley got to have her 3rd birthday at Grandma Zeanns house with her cousins this year and she had so much fun. She was able to have a pink birthday cake that she has been asking for for the past couple of months.

On top of the pink birthday cake, she wanted everything that was pink or princess. It turns out that her presents were pretty much all pink and made for a princess.

Before the big party at grandmas, (Brinley had been asking for earrings for the past few months), Doug and I decided to let her get her ears pierced. We took her to Claires and waited for about a half hour in line and then after the paperwork was filled out, she changed her mind. I told her that we could pick out some stick on earrings instead and she didn't want to have anything to do with earrings. That was fine with us, as soon as she is ready, we will be glad to take her but for now her ears are cute just the way they are.







3 comments:

Staci said...

Timmerie...why didn't I know you had a blog? I love it! I need to learn how you guys put all the cutsie things on. Mine looks pretty plain Jane.
Happy Birthday to Brinley! Her cake looks just yummy!!

Donette said...

Brinley looks so cute! She seems so serious to me so it is good to see some pictures of her cheesing it! Aren't you glad she backed out of the pierced ears thing, I would think it would be a pain to care for. I hope I can hold off Brie till she is 8, Baron says not till she is 18...whatever!

Zeann said...

Brinley, Thank you for comming to see Grandpa and Grandma for your birthday. I think that is the first birthday we saw you for and we loved it. Hope you will want to come back for other birthdays with us.

Your mom doesa wonderful job with everything she does and the pictures are great and the blog so cute. Love you