Elk, Moose laying down under the tree and wolf
Bison and Black Bear
Well, we made it back from Yellowstone and we have all of our limbs and no burns. This trip was very fun and we want to go back every year. The scenic view is fantastic and the animals were a great bonus. Lincoln liked the geysers the best. Brinley liked the hotel room and Doug and I enjoyed looking for all of the different wildlife. Here are a few of the pictures. I took quite a bit but the one that I missed was when the little black bear darted towards our truck and I was to concerned about Lincoln standing on the window ledge of the the truck holding the roof rack that I yelled at him to get into the truck instead of getting the picture. Oh well! The bison feel like the road was created for their convenience and we had to follow quite a few of them as they mosied down the road. The wolves were chasing the elk and then the elk were chasing the wolves. The bald eagles had a young one in their nest and the dad and mom were seen sitting in trees not far from the nest. What a great experience. We hope to go again and again.






1 comment:
Wonderful pictures and I especially love the one of Brinley loving Lincoln. So glad you could have that experience. Love you
Post a Comment