We had a really fun Christmas this year. They were up at 5:00am and Doug told them that they had to go back to bed until there was daylight. When I got up they were both asleep in the hallway but as soon as they heard me, they bolted down the stairs to take a peek.
I took lots of pictures with my new camera but most came out blurry. I really need to practice before big days like this.
This was one of Lincolns favorite gifts. He was so excited to get a robe just like the one on the Polar Express. He enjoyed it more than the toys. WOW!
This is the classic Christmas picture where the kid is having more fun with the box than the toy.
This is Brinley before candy. She is just a little, no, a lot hyper!










1 comment:
What a wonderful, memorable Christmas. Looks like the kids were very happy with Santa.
Post a Comment