
My dad went to Arizona. I cried in bed. I miss my dad and that is why I was sad.

I went to IHOP and a play and that was a date.
(Lincoln took Doug's place and went on a date with me to IHOP and to see Curtains at Hale Center Theater. He was so excited that he went on a date with me.)
3 comments:
Your blog is my best friend. I hope you find time in your new life to keep us conected like this. You guys are are indescribably precious to us and we need your constant updates so bad. Lincoln, so sorry you have missed your dad soooo much. Soon you will be together again and happy, happy, happy. Love you
Sounds like a great date!
So sad + so sweet!
That boy's got it all figured out. How fun to go on a date with you!
Post a Comment