Thank you for sharing your pictures. I loved the reunion. The shirts you worked so hard on were wonderful and what an eye opener. I was amazed every time I looked around at the different groups. I loved having a color for each generation. You did great!!! Thank you, Love you
Cute, cute pictures Timmerie. Thanks again for getting the shirts together. They were awesome! We all looked so put together with matching shirts :) P.S. Congrats again on Doug's job. And seriously, come down anytime. Especially in the winter when you need a little get away.
5 comments:
Loved all of your pictures! What a fun reunion it was.
It was so fun! You did a great job getting pictures....
Thank you for sharing your pictures. I loved the reunion. The shirts you worked so hard on were wonderful and what an eye opener. I was amazed every time I looked around at the different groups. I loved having a color for each generation. You did great!!! Thank you, Love you
Can I get a cd of your pictures too? They're really great, and I'd like to have all I can get since I really didn't take any!
Cute, cute pictures Timmerie. Thanks again for getting the shirts together. They were awesome! We all looked so put together with matching shirts :)
P.S. Congrats again on Doug's job. And seriously, come down anytime. Especially in the winter when you need a little get away.
Post a Comment