
What a fun evening for us. Lincoln decided to do Mutton Bustin at the Deseret Peak Stampede Rodeo. He even used his own money to purchase some cowboy boots from the DI. They were a size 3 and he wears a size 12 in childrens. That is ok because after we got out the shirt and hat along with the loaner vest from Aunt Monique, he fit right in. We are so proud of him. He wasn't nervous and didn't even cry.






5 comments:
You look awesome Lincoln!! Way to go!!
(I went and watched a couple of the kids in my Kindergarten when they did Mutton Bustin. Those kids are brave to get on there and ride).
WONDERFUL!!! What a fun thing to do! I only wish I could have seen it - it looks fun!
Wow! way to go my "double dustin mutton bustin Linc!!! you look so handsome in those mutton buston cloths to. Wish I could have seen you/ Love you
That's awesome! I love the rodeo. Jarom used to mutton bust, but I have yet to talk Wyatt into it. Way to go, Lincoln!
Way to go Lincoln. He did awesome and looks so cute in his cowboy clothes.
Post a Comment